GLITTER! GOLD! PUMPKINS! I am so excited about this little Fall craft, especially just in time for Halloween! Plus it’s incredibly easy. It literally took all of 10 minutes plus drying time. I used gold glitter from Walmart, but auburn or black would look awesome as well.
Being back in Oklahoma the last few weeks has been a bit of a roller coaster. There have been some surprises, good and bad, but the best part has been getting to see my best buds so much. Really, they’re the best. And with it being October and all we just had to do some pumpkin crafting, am I right?
Colorblock Glitter Pumpkins
Total: 10 Minutes + Drying Time
glitter, color of your choice
foam or paintbrush
1. Tape off a line around your pumpkin where you want the glitter to come up to.
2. Using your brush, mod podge the entire pumpkin below your tape line.
3. Sprinkle glitter generously as you go, making sure to cover all the mod podged area.
4. Shake off excess glitter and make touch ups on any spots you’ve missed.
5. Let your pumpkins completely dry, ideally overnight.
6. At this point, you may want to apply another coat of mod podge to seal in the glitter. The mod podge will dry clear and won’t be noticeable at all, promise!
Craft adapted from The Farmer’s Daughter.